Happy Birthday BigRedMan, HuskerNationNick, mmmtodd & Nebula

Nebula, happy birthday you old sailor.

Speed...I specifically meant to tell you happy birthday last April, after you set me up with that Brazilian gymnast who had literally NO morals last year, but I missed it. Dammit! (Nah, but you did send me a pm wishing me happy birthday, which I appreciated. I meant to reciprocate, but mission failure. So, thanks again brother, and I'll catch you this time around.) :cheers

MLB, thanks man! I'd tell you to behave, but that's like telling walks to be timid. Ain't happening. Thanks again! :lol:

And you too HNNick, thanks for the happy birthday wishes, and the same to you bud! 26? You suck. (Just kidding.) ;) Hope you had a good one. You're young enough to rebound pretty easily still. I...am screwed tomorrow.

Thanks again all. My birthday is totally meaningless to me this year, basically has been since I hit 28. (27 is the death year, so I dodged that one.) I care WAY more about Saturday than today, tbh.

What the hell happened to mmmtodd, btw? He was a solid poster, pretty funny guy if I remember correctly...

• 1 month later...