burned on the outside

We got beat to the edge everytime. I cannot believe we did not adjust. Their running backs were just faster than our defense everytime. It was like watching pee-wee football...just send the speedy kid to the edge when you need a big gain.

I was thinking the same thing, "Is this Pop Warner?" They burned us with the same dirt simple plays over and over. Terrible angles. Terrible tackling all game long.

Or how about how after the ridiculous 80 yard run before the half by Wisc, they line up with 6 seconds left in their "Barge formation" and---pass the ball to a wide open guy in the end zone. Really Papuchis and Bo, they had 6 seconds left and you thought they were going to run the ball?

I was screaming at that one. There was NO coverage on that guy. It was like playing catch in the back yard with your kid.

We got beat to the edge everytime. I cannot believe we did not adjust. Their running backs were just faster than our defense everytime. It was like watching pee-wee football...just send the speedy kid to the edge when you need a big gain.

I was thinking the same thing, "Is this Pop Warner?" They burned us with the same dirt simple plays over and over. Terrible angles. Terrible tackling all game long.

I think it was all about the angles. I think the players were in position, just awful playing.