Hey There Cornhusker Nation

Greetings from Dawgs Nation. Actually glad we're playing y'all rather then Lousiville in the Sugar this should be a better game. I always liked the Huskers my favorite ex-Big 12 team. Plus I have a few buds who are Husker fans. Here's to a great game.

Good luck bro, we'll be lucky to get within 30 points. Nebraska was one of the most overrated teams in the land, not hard to have our record with the pud schedule we played!

I really hope we lose by less than 30. Not joking, no dramatizing intended.

Our coaches and team were completely unprepared last night.

We are walking into a buzzsaw.

And I am considered a "sunshine pumper" and "delusional super-optimist" on this board.

I'll be watching. I may even go in person, since I live in Tampa, but I only hope the game doesn't shatter our potential for next year. Good luck to your Dawgs, have always liked and respected UGA. Just hoped we would meet on more of an equal footing.

I'm gonna look at it this way.... this is probably the toughest opponent we could get bar Alabama. It's probably the second or third best team in the nation.... the only tougher assignment might be Alabama and Oregon (I don't think Notre Dame is very good).

So we might as well try to play the best game we possibly can and see how far off it we really are.... that's about all I got.

• Fire 1