Hey There Cornhusker Nation

OK, I know Wiscy whipped us last night, but support your f'ing team.

Like the way this member thinks

Agree with this 100%.

f#*k the Dawgs, this is our team and I could care less about the glaring indifficiencies we have. At this point there is nothing we can do about it. Does that mean we just give up? Do we throw in the towel? Maybe Bo should just call the Cap One Bowl and tell them that we won't show up, because we have no chance.

Huskerboard, quit f'ing whinning and get on board. There is ONE game left this season and it happens to be against a very very good team. So what. We have a chance. That is why they suit up and play the game. The whinning is pretty pathetic.

OK, I know Wiscy whipped us last night, but support your f'ing team.

Like the way this member thinks

Agree with this 100%.

f#*k the Dawgs, this is our team and I could care less about the glaring indifficiencies we have. At this point there is nothing we can do about it. Does that mean we just give up? Do we throw in the towel? Maybe Bo should just call the Cap One Bowl and tell them that we won't show up, because we have no chance.

Huskerboard, quit f'ing whinning and get on board. There is ONE game left this season and it happens to be against a very very good team. So what. We have a chance. That is why they suit up and play the game. The whinning is pretty pathetic.

I agree, WHEN we beat Georgia, the coaches can use that on the recruiting trail and tell recruits that we beat one of the SEC's best teams and we are on the cusp of something great. You want to be a part of that? Or do you want to go to another school not knowing how things are going to go? Yes, being part of the Huskers is intense, you are under scrutiny a lot of the time, but there is no better fan base to be around especially when we finally make that jump into a Top 10/Top 5 team. The championship train is coming, you gonna jump on board or stand on the tracks and get run the f*&k over!? Cause that's where everyone else stands to us that don't wear the scarlet and cream, that don't have that N on their helmet! They aren't part of the solution, they're part of the problem! WE ARE THE NEBRASKA F-ING CORNHUSKERS AND WE ARE COMING BACK FOR REVENGE!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Dawg fans. Like most here, a big time Husker fan. But I was born in Albany GA and I have family in Americus GA. Was pretty much raised here in Omaha Nebraska though. I've always considered GA as my second favorite team and have always rooted for you. I hope that this is a good game.

BTW......could any of you get in someone's ear down there and tell them to open a Sonny's BBQ and/or Krystal in Omaha NE???

Thanks.

Hey Homebeau,

I grew up hunting in Albany, Ga.during the 1950's and 60's. It was the quail hunting capitol of the free world!

I've been into a few ears recently about your request for someone to get a Sonny's BBQ or at least a Krystal restaurant out there in your area. They said they would not even consider going out there unless they knew, for certain, they could get a side order of Grits with their Bacon and Eggs at breakfast. I told them "It's the Cornhusker State surly these people eat Grits, but just to make sure, Y'all do eat Grits in Nebraska don't you?

I have not given up prematurely just because it is an SEC team. Far from it.

I hope we compete. If we do, it will be interesting.

Last night, we saw a failure in nearly every phase of the game, on offense and defense. The MVP award on our team should have gone to who . . . Maher? For at least trying to get us into better position via punts?

It was ugly. I truly hope we do better, and at least are in the game in the second half. I think a win is unlikely, but will hope.

If we are crushed, it could take the wind out of our sails headed into next year, which would be tragic. We are really loaded on all sides, for a special year. As long as we can be more disciplined and play better on an individual basis. If UGA humiliates us, it could mean a very rough start and mindset coming into next season.

I agree with NU being loaded on offense, although the center position scares me, but NU loses 8 starters on a pathetic defense, and special teams have stunk except for the kicking position for 5 years. Next year worries me except the schedule is easier. I expect at least two blowout losses.