Defensive Tackles

We HAVE to finish strong in recruiting again this year. Nebraska needs 4-6 D-Linemen who have potential, including 2, 3, or even 4 JUCO DTs.

Aside from D-Line, we need at least a couple more O-Linemen, plus hopefully 2-3 CBs, a Safety, and 1 more RB. If we get some of the top guys on our board, I think we could end up with a top 10 recruiting class this year. But DT is the absolute #1 need, as was apparent by our performance in the CCG.

We HAVE to finish strong in recruiting again this year. Nebraska needs 4-6 D-Linemen who have potential, including 2, 3, or even 4 JUCO DTs.

Aside from D-Line, we need at least a couple more O-Linemen, plus hopefully 2-3 CBs, a Safety, and 1 more RB. If we get some of the top guys on our board, I think we could end up with a top 10 recruiting class this year. But DT is the absolute #1 need, as was apparent by our performance in the CCG.

no way we get a top 10 recruiting class this year atleast not top 10 by most of the recruiting services, i think nebraska is around 30 something right now on most sites that would be a nearly impossible jump

no way we get a top 10 recruiting class this year atleast not top 10 by most of the recruiting services, i think nebraska is around 30 something right now on most sites that would be a nearly impossible jump

Based on average star rating right now, we are around 15th in the country. If we continue to fill the class (which I believe will sit at around 25 recruits when it's said and done) with similar quality prospects (or even slightly better ones) I would absolutely think we could get this class to be a top 10 recruiting class.