Introduction

Guys, this is how Georgia felt after our humiliation at South Carolina not so long ago. You will bounce back.

unfortunately we suffered that same humiliation to South Carolina not so long ago as well. We bounced alright - and came down HARD.

The answer to that is to get back up, buckle the chin strap tighter, and come back meaner and tougher. I have no doubt Nebraska will come to the game ready to redeem themselves.

If any NU fan doesn't think that, then they're only a fair weather fan.

Well now....I'm ready to sign up

Guys, this is how Georgia felt after our humiliation at South Carolina not so long ago. You will bounce back.

unfortunately we suffered that same humiliation to South Carolina not so long ago as well. We bounced alright - and came down HARD.

The answer to that is to get back up, buckle the chin strap tighter, and come back meaner and tougher. I have no doubt Nebraska will come to the game ready to redeem themselves.

If any NU fan doesn't think that, then they're only a fair weather fan.

I am absolutely stoked to be playing Georgia. Of course I'd rather be playing in the Rose Bowl against Stanford but I suppose you would rather be playing ND in the big one. I worked down in Georgia for a bit a couple years back. I was living on St. George's Island. I did not know that was the place every Georgia fan comes to before they head down to Jacksonville to face Florida. That was a crazy weekend. Bars and beach was packed.

Regardless of the current attitude of this board I think most are excited to play Georgia and show the country that we are still Nebraska.