What UGA will try to do....

McDawg

Saw this on another board and thought it was really good stuff.

http://forum.huskerm...-Attacked-Our-D

That's an interesting forum, there seem to be some enthusiastic and educated fans there. This post in particular, though, is very amateurish. What I mean by that is this poster watched a game three times and pointed out some safety mistakes. Not exactly a brilliant dissection.

I'm thinking about creating a user name over there and starting some sh#t. If I name myself "Leghumper" will they let me play? Or is that a Nazi site?

I liked the ease with which I could register for this site.

Saw this on another board and thought it was really good stuff.

http://forum.huskerm...-Attacked-Our-D

That's an interesting forum, there seem to be some enthusiastic and educated fans there. This post in particular, though, is very amateurish. What I mean by that is this poster watched a game three times and pointed out some safety mistakes. Not exactly a brilliant dissection.

I'm thinking about creating a user name over there and starting some sh#t. If I name myself "Leghumper" will they let me play? Or is that a Nazi site?

I liked the ease with which I could register for this site.

Huskerboard maintains an unwritten policy of being welcoming by default, until you prove not to deserve it. There's a lot of deleting and banning that happens behind the scenes, but it makes it an attractive place for the people that have something to offer.

That's pretty much how every successful site is ran. Traffic is #1.

What can you tell me about that other board? Are they Nazi admins? This board seems to be chill, I haven't been banned yet.

Test: I lick too teake my serster on er dath eand gurt hur druenk on ther moonshiner.

Not sure which one you're referring to. The big three Nebraska messageboards are Huskerboard, HuskerMax and the Rivals paid/free boards. HuskerMax is free to view but needs a subscription, and obviously Rivals requires a subscription but has a free board to post on as well. Each place keeps mostly to itself with not a ton of crossover, although some people (like me) post or at least lurk on all three. The rivals boards are pretty insufferable - pretty much devolves into which insiders have more juicy information and have more people on their side and attacking the others.

What can you tell me about that other board? Are they Nazi admins? This board seems to be chill, I haven't been banned yet.

Test: f#*k motherf Monkey c**t DOnkey Dick Bitch f#*k Blood Mother f#*k Bastard Ass Bitch

The big three Nebraska messageboards are Huskerboard, HuskerMax and the Rivals paid/free boards. HuskerMax is free to view but needs a subscription

Thanks for answering my questions. So, if I read that right, THIS is THE NEBRASKA BOARD. I need not troll elsewhere, everything I want is here. Yes yes?

Test: I lick too teake my serster on er dath eand gurt hur druenk on ther moonshiner.

The big three Nebraska messageboards are Huskerboard, HuskerMax and the Rivals paid/free boards. HuskerMax is free to view but needs a subscription

Thanks for answering my questions. So, if I read that right, THIS is THE NEBRASKA BOARD. I need not troll elsewhere, everything I want is here. Yes yes?

23889609.jpg

You have to pay to play at Max. You will be banned. Vert tightly run board. Good conversations, knowledge and opinions, but do not take kindly to folks from other teams going over to start crap. Save your money.

Yes this IS the NEBRASKA BOARD!

You have to pay at HuskerMax. It is not worth wasting your money to just go over there and troll. After all, this is a FREE board and your trolling skills are lacking for free.

Run a lot of jet sweeps with your speed back and we have no chance.

I agree with what he said!!!!

Husker fans huh? What a freakin joke to hear this sh#t.

Believe me I am a husker fan!! But when Wisconsin had the Success they had running the ball outside that is no secret. If you dont believe me here is Gordons stat line from our last game! Oh and by the way ALL of his runs were sweeps or reverses:

Rushes, yards, Average, TD, and Long M. Gordon 9 216 24.0 1 60