To Kenny or not to Kenny

tmfr15

Honestly, I want to body slam Martinez. He's outscoring himself by running for an amazing TD, then throwing two passes that resulted in touchdowns for the Badgers. Seriously though, Borland should be penalized and possibly even ejected. Thankfully, Taylor was OK.

You make yourself sound more like a jackass with every post.

• Fire 1

P.S. I am not whining. You guys think what you want. I will do the same. Did I make a mistake? Am I in a forum? Can I have an opinion? We talk about it and then move on?

Guess you can only post things on here after taking a straw poll that confirms complete agreement.

I disagreed with a play. That is all. Stop taking it personally. It's not. It's just football.

Honestly, I want to body slam Martinez. He's outscoring himself by running for an amazing TD, then throwing two passes that resulted in touchdowns for the Badgers. Seriously though, Borland should be penalized and possibly even ejected. Thankfully, Taylor was OK.

You make yourself sound more like a jackass with every post.

And you were happy with Martinez and his "decision making." Come on dude, you can't tell me you didn't curse at the damn TV when he threw those two ducks to the D

P.S. I am not whining. You guys think what you want. I will do the same. Did I make a mistake? Am I in a forum? Can I have an opinion? We talk about it and then move on?

Guess you can only post things on here after taking a straw poll that confirms complete agreement.

I disagreed with a play. That is all. Stop taking it personally. It's not. It's just football.

not entirely convinced you know what football is.

not entirely convinced you know what football is.

Think what you want