scoring average

It is going to be a long long season in conference. We just need the fan base to keep things in perspective. Nebraska has what 8 scholarship players? We are playing a walk on for 17 mins a game and he averages .5 points per game 4 points in 136 mins of floor time, rough. Our leading scorer is shooting 36% from the field. We don't have a guy averaging 3 assists per game.

This squad is high on effort, but is just way to thin and cannot matchup with above average talent.

I do think if Shields is over his injury the scoring could get a little boost. He is raw, but has really good size for a guard.

If it makes you feel any better, the big ten leads the nation.

To me, this is nothing more than an interesting stat this year. It shows partly how good the big ten is and how Nebraska has to find scoring for next year. I think we have help coming.

I just hope these guys this year play hard and have fun. I hope the guys on the bench are working their asses off because i want miles to make a statement next year that we will not be in the bottom of the big ten and we are on our way up to the top.