Adam Taylor plays at 4pm today

GBRrodney

What position does he play? We need defensive players!!

Unfortunately, the DT from Katy is going to Oklahoma. The QB and WR from the other team (Cedar Hill) are going to Texas A&M. Another kid, I forget the position is going to Arkansas St. There one other D-1 prospect that is uncommitted. Not bad, 6 D-1 prospects in one State final game.

What position does he play? We need defensive players!!

Unfortunately, the DT from Katy is going to Oklahoma. The QB and WR from the other team (Cedar Hill) are going to Texas A&M. Another kid, I forget the position is going to Arkansas St. There one other D-1 prospect that is uncommitted. Not bad, 6 D-1 prospects in one State final game.

The player going to Arkansas St. is the QB from Cedar Hill, Damion Hobbs.

Taylor is an excellent recruit for Nebraska and I am glad he didn't commit to Texas or Texas A&M like it seems most of the talented high schoolers in Texas seem to do. For example.... Kenny Hill the QB at Southlake Carroll is an amazing player and he committed to A&M to play behind Johnny Manziel for the next three years, barring any injuries or early draft for Manziel.