What type of Husker fan are you?

Great,great grandparents were the first to settle Sherman county ne, In a sod house. Grandparents farmed their whole lives in Rockville ne. Mother was born in loup city ne. Uncle was a professor at unl for a few years.

Went to unk before it was unk. I'll be Husker Red until I'm dead 24/7 baby!

Hedley's a dumpster fire fan.

Well, he's not the only one. we have a sh#t load of them on this board.

Sorry to think we should have standards and sorry we think the program should improve rather than stay stagnant and be happy with 9-10 wins a year. Heaven forbid to think we should win the conference once a while.

We improved in greatly in 08, again in 09, and a little more in '10. Yes, we've regressed a little the last two years. Next year could show a lot of progress. The thing is, you talk like every year should be progressing. That's ridiculous. 1972 was regression. 1984 was regression. The sky was falling in 1996. That was funny. 1998 was regression. 2002 was regression. 2004-2007 didnt exist. See what I'm getting at?

We are discussing what type of fans we are, not the anyones standards, the state of the program, etc. Thank you.

Great,great grandparents were the first to settle Sherman county ne, In a sod house. Grandparents farmed their whole lives in Rockville ne. Mother was born in loup city ne. Uncle was a professor at unl for a few years.

Went to unk before it was unk. I'll be Husker Red until I'm dead 24/7 baby!

Cool story, thanks for sharing.

Hmmmm, not really sure. Born and raised in Nebraska. Alum. Used to be so attached it would truly ruin my week until at least wednesday if we lost. Have matured. LOVE all things Husker, with perhaps the exception of tiddlywinks, but mostly football. Still bleed red on Saturday's but my life doesn't change with a win or loss. I get involved in some Message board nonsense, but mostly out of boredom than actual belief that my thoughts really matter. And yeah...I do imbibe in the Kool Aid quite regularly. 13 - 0 or 6 - 7...I will love the Huskers.

For me, most similiar to granpasknee...except the born and raised in Nebraksa thing (born and raised in New Jersey). I used to be total 24/7, but priorities change when you have kids, family, house, etc. Although I still have a problem wondering why every recruit wouldn't love to play for the Huskers or why everyone wouldn't want to be a Husker fan. :)

24/7 without a doubt!!!! Whether winning or losing our kids see crazy dad from start to finish and it has become a tradition for them to watch and see what dad will do next so they can go and tell all of the rest of the family and/or friends how crazy their dad gets on gameday. We have 2 year old twins that chant GOOOO BIIIIG REEEED all game long, throw the bones and say BOOM BOOM. Our older two kids also love to watch all husker games but mostly Football and volleyball. Win or lose I will bleed red til I die.

Hedley's a dumpster fire fan.

Well, he's not the only one. we have a sh#t load of them on this board.

Sorry to think we should have standards and sorry we think the program should improve rather than stay stagnant and be happy with 9-10 wins a year. Heaven forbid to think we should win the conference once a while.

I don't think anyone on here settles for 9 or 10 wins. What we do is consider what happened over the course of the season and accept some bad results considering the circumstances (injuries, young coaches, lack of talent etc.). We have the same standards as you do...