High Character Guys

My uncles went to school with Derek brown when he was at servite high school. Derek told them personally that Nebraska was sending "middle men" around 3am to drop off envelopes with a few grand in them through his mail slot. He told them, trust me, by no means is Nebraska clean. They're just really sneaky and don't leave a trail.

That wasn't a shadowy middle man, it was Thunder Collins, and those envelopes had coke in them.

My uncles went to school with Derek brown when he was at servite high school. Derek told them personally that Nebraska was sending "middle men" around 3am to drop off envelopes with a few grand in them through his mail slot. He told them, trust me, by no means is Nebraska clean. They're just really sneaky and don't leave a trail.

That's all? In the SEC they probably get 10 times that.

well yeah but some people dont want to believe that nebraska cheated or did some sort of shenanigans. They could do it with the best of them but they were smart, strategic, and had it all figured out before hand. Kind of like their teams haha