Bubba Starling

Watched Bubba in person before. He can run. But I don't think he would of started because he can't pass very well.

When has ability to pass ever mattered at Nebraska? He could pass just fine. He had a cannon. And he could scramble really well. Was a smart kid. He would have been successful in Beck's offense.

He threw for 49% accuracy his senior year. Trust me he isn't a great passer.

Watched Bubba in person before. He can run. But I don't think he would of started because he can't pass very well.

When has ability to pass ever mattered at Nebraska? He could pass just fine. He had a cannon. And he could scramble really well. Was a smart kid. He would have been successful in Beck's offense.

I was at a good chunk of his games, for all 4 years - you don't judge a HS QB that can run for 400 yards a game based solely on his %. He only had 80ish attempts the entire year.

I was at a good chunk of his games, for all 4 years - you don't judge a HS QB that can run for 400 yards a game based solely on his %. He only had 80ish attempts the entire year.

Agreed! The one game I saw him play on espnu, he threw 3 times completed 2 and both we're touchdowns. Also saw some other highlights of him and it seemed like their passing game was pretty primitive. Anytime he threw, it seemed like it was 50 yard bombs. All or nothing type of plays.

baseball is not easy to advance....there are many players each year coming into the sytstem from around the world.....i knew a kid from my home town in iowa, he was great, went to creighton, and was drafted high ....he played in the minors for a few years, finally made triple a, and then got hurt....now he is trying to come back again....bubba is just a kid,, maybe 20