Bubba Starling

Remember him? What a cool name.

Man I wonder what he could have done as a HS Qb!!!!

Probably close to what did as a HS QB....

Maybe even better. Still stuck in the low minors for the royals, might be a couple years till he makes a name for himself.

Baseball is rough. You get some good upfront money if you're good enough but you might get stuck in the minors forever. Not sure how he is doing, but maybe if it doesn't work he could be like Weinke or Weeden. I would still take him after a few years. Hell, after 3-4 years he'll be in the prime of his physical years and ready to go.

Remember him? What a cool name.

Man I wonder what he could have done as a HS Qb!!!!

Probably close to what did as a HS QB....

Maybe even better. Still stuck in the low minors for the royals, might be a couple years till he makes a name for himself.

Baseball is rough. You get some good upfront money if you're good enough but you might get stuck in the minors forever. Not sure how he is doing, but maybe if it doesn't work he could be like Weinke or Weeden. I would still take him after a few years. Hell, after 3-4 years he'll be in the prime of his physical years and ready to go.

Brandon Weeden....

He had a pretty good year in Rookie League. Hit 10 HR in 200 ABs in 53 games. Only hit .275 but that's to be expected with his first year in pro ball. His OBP was prtty good too.

He had a pretty good year in Rookie League. Hit 10 HR in 200 ABs in 53 games. Only hit .275 but that's to be expected with his first year in pro ball. His OBP was prtty good too.

He was an All-Star in his league. Starling is still years away from KC, but so far everything is going according to plan.