The current "Sandy Hook Hoax" link

Regarding the Sandy Hook "Conspiracy Theory", you know, the one where the whole thing was just a government plot to rise up and take away our guns...here's another angle on it for the paranoid who need to check their reality. If you are skeptical of the conspiracy video, you should be. It's crap.

http://www.reddit.com/r/skeptic/comments/16lkhq/this_sandy_hook_conspiracy_video_has_been_making/

Sorry, I don't think it was a hoax or a conspiracy and I just love the people harrassing the victims families over this entire situation. I can say without hesitation if I was getting harrassed by some conspiracy theory moron over the tragic murder of my child............................I would find said moron and cause them to have to eat through a feeding tube for the rest of their lives. Pathetic........

You do know that snopes is wrong! It was announced on Dec. 26 by police officials that there were 4 handguns found in the school. No AR-15 was found on scene. That leaves the judgement of the ME at question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30sjtuXcvOE&feature=youtu.be

That's part of the reason people think this is a conspiracy. Because first they said he used the assault rifle, then people saw them pulling it out of the trunk of the guy's car, so they came out and said, "Oh wait, no, he used the 2 handguns that we found inside the school." Then a few days later it turned into 4 handguns.

Then they say that there was only one shooter, and there is video of them chasing down other people in the woods.

Then they said that the kid's mom worked at the school, then she didn't all of a sudden, but there was a woman that they interviewed who said she was an employee at the school, but she's really not.

I'm not saying I believe that this is a conspiracy, but there are so many inconsistencies in this entire situation. One of my thoughts is that this wasn't staged, but that paid actors were put on site in order to milk the situation so that Obama could gain more support for restrictions on firearms. The entire situation is just a bit shady IMO.