That's my boy!!!

My 7th grade sons basketball team played for the regional championship tonight against a team that has pj mangieri's younger brother(he's a beast). we had only lost two games all year and they had lost one. Needless to say this was a big game and the next step to the state tournament. My sons team ended up losing and my son took it very hard. He was obviously emotional on the bench after the subs had gone in...here's the great part. Mangeieris dad comes up to me and says, when your son was shaking hands he said to my boy, "Go Big Red".

Proud husker dad.

My 7th grade sons basketball team played for the regional championship tonight against a team that has pj mangieri's younger brother(he's a beast). we had only lost two games all year and they had lost one. Needless to say this was a big game and the next step to the state tournament. My sons team ended up losing and my son took it very hard. He was obviously emotional on the bench after the subs had gone in...here's the great part. Mangeieris dad comes up to me and says, when your son was shaking hands he said to my boy, "Go Big Red".

Proud husker dad.

That's awesome! Nice to see Nebr making some inroads in recruiting Illinois. Little things like this help! (I live in Illinois, btw.)