Romney campaign

Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign quietly donated nearly $90,000 to the Red Cross in late November, according to a report filed Thursday night with the Federal Election Commission.

The donation came on Nov. 30 – about one month after Hurricane Sandy wreaked havoc on the East Coast, stretching thin the organization’s resources, and weeks after the GOP candidate lost to President Barack Obama.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/romney-campaign-gave-90k-to-red-cross-after-sandy-87054.html?hp=l2

:thumbs

Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign quietly donated nearly $90,000 to the Red Cross in late November, according to a report filed Thursday night with the Federal Election Commission.

The donation came on Nov. 30 – about one month after Hurricane Sandy wreaked havoc on the East Coast, stretching thin the organization’s resources, and weeks after the GOP candidate lost to President Barack Obama.

http://www.politico....7054.html?hp=l2

:thumbs

Ok, Romney's a douche, a month late and only giving up 90k...

I guess outside of that, I don't see what the big deal is...

Eh?

I think it's admirable.

Yeah, it's good he gave up 90k, but as much dough as he has, he could have given ten times that, and it wouldn't put a dent in his piggy bank...

Walks is bashing Romney while not asking how much Obamass gave but hey, let the blind follow blindlessly as their shepard continues his pathological lying.

. . . your conclusion is that walks was an Obama supporter and that I was a Romney supporter? So awesome.

:lol:

Yeah, this thread is some sort of reverse trolling / bizarro world thread. I like it. Carry on.

Walks is bashing Romney while not asking how much Obamass gave but hey, let the blind follow blindlessly as their shepard continues his pathological lying.

. . . your conclusion is that walks was an Obama supporter and that I was a Romney supporter? So awesome.

:lol:

Sure fooled him, huh?

Eh?

I think it's admirable.

Yeah, it's good he gave up 90k, but as much dough as he has, he could have given ten times that, and it wouldn't put a dent in his piggy bank...

So if you are going to bash him just because he didn't give enough? Would you be pissed if someone pissant decided you didn't donate enough money?

So if you are going to bash him just because he didn't give enough? Would you be pissed if someone pissant decided you didn't donate enough money?

At last check, I had a few hundred in my bank account, I think ol' Mitt has more...

Perspective is a motherf*cker...

a donation is just that. freely given. If i was rich and then questioned how much i donated i would take it back. Just because someone is well off it doesn't mean he always has to donate huge sums and in fact they will give more often.

At last check, I had a few hundred in my bank account, I think ol' Mitt has more...

Perspective is a motherf*cker...

a donation is just that. freely given. If i was rich and then questioned how much i donated i would take it back. Just because someone is well off it doesn't mean he always has to donate huge sums and in fact they will give more often.

Well, my wife's g'ma lives in Seaside Heights, we've done all we can, how about you?

And if Mitt had given more, and some of his fellow criminals on capital hill had dug into their pockets as well, maybe they could be more helpful than they are now...