Romney campaign

So if you are going to bash him just because he didn't give enough? Would you be pissed if someone pissant decided you didn't donate enough money?

At last check, I had a few hundred in my bank account, I think ol' Mitt has more...

Perspective is a motherf*cker...

a donation is just that. freely given. If i was rich and then questioned how much i donated i would take it back. Just because someone is well off it doesn't mean he always has to donate huge sums and in fact they will give more often.

Well, my wife's g'ma lives in Seaside Heights, we've done all we can, how about you?

And if Mitt had given more, and some of his fellow criminals on capital hill had dug into their pockets as well, maybe they could be more helpful than they are now...

I get it you like to tell other people how much they should spend and give even though it's not your f--king money!

I get it you like to tell other people how much they should spend and give even though it's not your f--king money!

It's not that I'm telling anyone how to spend "their" money. If I had the bank roll that Mitt Romney had, I'd have damn sure given more than 90k. Not to mention, I'd have done it anonymously, so that some random douche can give me an "attaboy" for trying to help out americans that have fallen upon hard times...

Thats the whole problem, people are still living in horrible conditions, but due to whatever side of the "aisle" you lean to, it f*cks up your head with party line rhetoric, when people need help...