2013 Ranking the class

Nice article in the JS about the OLine recruits. This paragraph (and change) caught my eye:

Just like that, Nebraska had five offensive linemen in the class, and some impressive head-to-head recruiting wins against Southeastern Conference programs along the way. In addition to Nebraska beating the Razorbacks for Johnson, Knevel was courted by Alabama, Hannon by Missouri and Arkansas, Kondolo by Tennessee.

Finnin, meanwhile, resisted a late recruiting push from Ohio State.

JS Article

Good read ... thanks for posting. Glad we got these guys ... and thankful we won the battle against these $EC teams. I fully necognize that these are the middle to bottom dwellers of the $EC ... but we won them and that is a step forward. I wouldn't say that it was "impressive" however. I think higher of our program then that. We should win those battles. I also note that we lost a recruit to a rival that was rated higher on our board and went to Michigan who also had a higher rated class. This needs to change.

Nice article in the JS about the OLine recruits. This paragraph (and change) caught my eye:

Just like that, Nebraska had five offensive linemen in the class, and some impressive head-to-head recruiting wins against Southeastern Conference programs along the way. In addition to Nebraska beating the Razorbacks for Johnson, Knevel was courted by Alabama, Hannon by Missouri and Arkansas, Kondolo by Tennessee.

Finnin, meanwhile, resisted a late recruiting push from Ohio State.

JS Article

Good read ... thanks for posting. Glad we got these guys ... and thankful we won the battle against these $EC teams. I fully necognize that these are the middle to bottom dwellers of the $EC ... but we won them and that is a step forward. I wouldn't say that it was "impressive" however. I think higher of our program then that. We should win those battles. I also note that we lost a recruit to a rival that was rated higher on our board and went to Michigan who also had a higher rated class. This needs to change.

:dunno