#7 speaks

Ahhhh and the coaches care what Scott Frost thinks because of what exactly? That's what i thought

Thats probably why theyre not well liked by many Husker greats of the past either.

I would ask you for proof..but i know you have none, so i won't waste my time or breath

Gee, Im not sure. Maybe I gotten that from ones that I have heard on radio, that I have read in the papers, that I have witnessed on TV, or from former players and others who have some knowledge of the program that I have personally talked to.

Gee, Im not sure. Maybe I gotten that from ones that I have heard on radio, that I have read in the papers, that I have witnessed on TV, or from people former players and others who have some knowledge of the program that I have personally talked to.

Have you heard the support of the staff? Probably not since you are SO against what is going on with the program right now, you fail to even realize that is going up. I am sure that when they get into a BCS game or NC game you will be right there supporting saying they were the best thing to happen to NU.

No matter what the topic of a thread is, you ALWAYS find a way to get your jabs in and say how much you hate BC....what a joke!!

Have you heard the support of the staff?

Yes, there are some that support what is going on, Ive never said that there wasnt.

Probably not since you are SO against what is going on with the program right now, you fail to even realize that is going up.

Whats going on is that NU is a shell of its once great self, its sad to see. But, I guess "real fans" like having their favorite team embarrassed.

I am sure that when they get into a BCS game or NC game
I'll bet that NU never, ever, ever gets a Big12 championship or a BCS game with billy c as its coach. Theres a bold prediction.

The way I always understood it to be was that you were either a Fan or Not A Fan. If a person was a Fan, they were always a Fan. If you are sometimes a Fan and sometimes Not A Fan, you are called a Fair Weather Fan, which in a conservative state like Nebraska is tantamount to being called a liberal. Now that we've got that out of the way, there is a very good chance that the Huskers will win the Big 12 (and thus find themselves in a BCS bowl) within the next couple of years. The North Division is very weak right now and I think we have a great chance of winning our division next year. And anything can happen in a championship game. One thing I can't stand is Fair Weather Fans who are on the bandwagon when times are good and one of the first to jump off when the going gets tough. The Husker Faithful of this world see brighter days ahead for the Huskers. I predict that we will win another national title in the next five years. I'm sure I'll see you at that BCS championship game too FF.

Tom Osborne, Milt, Charlie MmcBride support this coaching staff. When TO takes time out of his busy day to come over to Callahan and congradulate him on the CU win and smile about it. When Milt comes out and says that the coaching staff is moving the program in the right direction. When Charlie McBride says he has full faith and trust in Bill Callahan and that NU is lucky to have him and that a coaching change was needed, then that's all that matters in my opinion. It doesn't matter what a washed out NFL player thinks about this coaching staff, nor any other player. They have never coached at a major university so their opinions are as good as a 2 year old's on the issue of peace in the middle east (which is just giving everyone milk and cookies).

It's THOSE coaches who's opinion that's important. Period

Tom Osborne, Milt, Charlie MmcBride support this coaching staff. When TO takes time out of his busy day to come over to Callahan and congradulate him on the CU win and smile about it. When Milt comes out and says that the coaching staff is moving the program in the right direction. When Charlie McBride says he has full faith and trust in Bill Callahan and that NU is lucky to have him and that a coaching change was needed, then that's all that matters in my opinion.

Funny, but I have yet to hear TO give resounding support for billy c, and on the contrary, during his interview during the OU/NU game he made a couple of backhanded comments about the direction of the program. He admits that he stays away from the practices, and he doesnt really want his name on the Tom and Nancy Osborne Complex.

Certainly these guys want NU to succeed and are not going to say anything to undermine the program. Its funny that there are just a couple that have said much at all, most of the former assistants have kept quiet. Quiet can sometimes be deafening.

It doesn't matter what a washed out NFL player thinks about this coaching staff, nor any other player. They have never coached at a major university so their opinions are as good as a 2 year old's on the issue of peace in the middle east (which is just giving everyone milk and cookies).

So former players who poured their blood, sweat, and tears, those who built the traditions that billy c has destroyed, those many who WILL become coaches, those are the guys whos opinions mean nothing???? :dumdum

It's THOSE coaches who's opinion that's important. Period
Like I said, those are only opinions, not facts. We'll see in a few years whos right, and whos wrong. BTW, its the opinions of only two coaches. Where is the support from the rest of the former coaches??
Funny, but I have yet to hear TO give resounding support for billy c, and on the contrary, during his interview during the OU/NU game he made a couple of backhanded comments about the direction of the program. He admits that he stays away from the practices, and he doesnt really want his name on the Tom and Nancy Osborne Complex.

Thats funny you should say that TO doesnt support billy c former, because he sure seemed to while at the holiday inn last week. I believe TO even gave callahan the "official husker head coaching card" for his option play he ran against colorado. Seemed like all smiles to me!!!

Thats funny you should say that TO doesnt support billy c former, because he sure seemed to while at the holiday inn last week. I believe TO even gave callahan the "official husker head coaching card" for his option play he ran against colorado. Seemed like all smiles to me!!!

Id better nip this one in the butt. TO hardly gave billy c an "official card" and hardly went out of his way to stop by. He was in the Holidome for another event, dropped in for a few minutes and said "hi." No more, no less. It was a nice gesture and nice to see, but lets not make it out to be more than it is.

I never said "he doesnt support billy c" but I certainly havent seen any support from TO that comes close to what McBride and Tenopir have said.

Id better nip this one in the butt. TO hardly gave billy c an "official card" and hardly went out of his way to stop by. He was in the Holidome for another event, dropped in for a few minutes and said "hi." No more, no less. It was a nice gesture and nice to see, but lets not make it out to be more than it is.

I never said "he doesnt support billy c" but I certainly havent seen any support from TO that comes close to what McBride and Tenopir have said.

Hey former, why dont you read this exert from the Omaha World Herald for me......

"Callahan and Osborne talked briefly, and Callahan later joked: "He gave me my official Nebraska head football coaches card, and membership, for that option play that we ran (against Colorado)."

Hey former, why dont you read this exert from the Omaha World Herald for me......

"Callahan and Osborne talked briefly, and Callahan later joked: "He gave me my official Nebraska head football coaches card, and membership, for that option play that we ran (against Colorado)."

Yes, lets read this, shall we............ <_<

Do you get it???????? :dumdum Reading a little much into it, arent we????

Yes, lets read this, shall we............ <_<

Do you get it???????? :dumdum Reading a little much into it, arent we????

No, i think he read it fine. It's you who has a reading comprehension. What's with the blue quotes? You know better then to steal Crayons Formerfan. Nevermind, here is a coloring book :rollin

Ahhhh and the coaches care what Scott Frost thinks because of what exactly? That's what i thought

Thats probably why theyre not well liked by many Husker greats of the past either.

I would ask you for proof..but i know you have none, so i won't waste my time or breath

Gee, Im not sure. Maybe I gotten that from ones that I have heard on radio, that I have read in the papers, that I have witnessed on TV, or from former players and others who have some knowledge of the program that I have personally talked to.

meh. i don't really care what other people think about frost. he played his game and helped TO get ring three.

anything beyond that is personal. and i care not to dwell on that too much.