When will we get there??

gin_32

Since Enhance brought up three important facets that make up a natty championship caliber team, let's take a look at a team such as FSU, who has all the talent in the world and has been recruiting VERY WELL the past 10 years. The talent is there, but what is lacking!?.........Coaching? Player leadership? It takes a lot for all facets to come together along with a some luck at times for a team to receive the natty title. Is NEB close!? I believe so....just because I've seen the team mold into what Pelini is envisioning. NEB's offense is lethal....and if the defense improves even by 25%.....NEB will be a team to be reckon with next year IMO.

I think that as well.

Alabama

Okahoma

Notre Dame

Lsu

USC

I have long live in my life to wonder what my huskers can be and yet yield what they deserve. The path that they conquere. I'm only 37, but I said that like 20 years ago when they were going to make college history. I guess I just expect it more but ever year seems less and less. Anyone else feel the same?

Nope. Came home in 71 and caught the game of the centurary and became more than just an on again off again Husker fan. As a totally solid N to the Nth Degree. I waited almost 25 years for a championship and then got three out of four and if it hadn't been for Jake the Snake getting a hot hand it could have been four in a row. Just be patient and have fun. Be part of Husker Nation.

T_O_B