The Fighting Erstads vs CSU Fullerton

i think there are some very valuable lessons to be learned here, I think the titans are a pretty good team. and we obviously have some talent issues that this program needs to fill in the future.

I think this staff have a view of where this team is now and what they need to work on to get progress out of this team. I think this team will grow as the season progresses and we will see the results on the field. These early season non con games are going to help this program for league play which is obviously the main goal for this team.

i think there are some very valuable lessons to be learned here, I think the titans are a pretty good team. and we obviously have some talent issues that this program needs to fill in the future.

I think this staff have a view of where this team is now and what they need to work on to get progress out of this team. I think this team will grow as the season progresses and we will see the results on the field. These early season non con games are going to help this program for league play which is obviously the main goal for this team.

Agree about the lack of talent, but I expected more out of the pitching staff under year 2 of Silva.

This team has a long way to go. Hitting needs to go back to the basics, too many free swingers with two strikes and pitching is horrible. We might have more HB then SO, for sure we have more BB. Just an ugly weekend.

there isnt much talent on the pitching staff. there are some young guys that silva should be developing, but that will take time.

this 2nd game we arent swinging the bat well at all... 5 ks in a row into the 9th inning. alot of whiffs.

as i said i think they will use this to see where these guys are and what areas they need to work on.