Games vs. Texas

much of our issue that i see is pitching. especially relief appearances and when is the decision to be made to pull a pitcher. Obviously hindsight is 20/20 but maybe early in this season the staff needs to take a bit more of a conservative approach. it looks at times our hitting is good and i think we have the talent to hit the ball consistently, but that is just it, it hasnt been consistent. I really thought friday and saturday were prime examples of games this club should have won.But a mistake here and there like hacker said blows the flood gates open. Mistakes are going to happen i get that. But its what you do with those mistakes. Letting a pitcher walk 4 in a row is uncalled for late it a game. Especially when if i remember correctly we had 0-2 counts on a couple of them. Not acceptable. I think these guys will push through and maybe a few games at home will help them get their mojo... lets hope