GT: Iowa at Nebraska - 1PM - BTN2Go

Matt Hill

Yeah, thanks for going all the way to Texas to average 1.4 points and 2.1 boards for your career.

Gessel was from South Sioux City? At least that might as well be Iowa. Matt Hill hurt more. He was from Lincoln for sh#t's sake.

I agree. I was trying to poke fun at Hill for leaving then not really doing anything, not at you for bringing him up.

I was originally talking about more recent departures:

Dwight Smith has done OK but I'm not sure he would have been contributed a whole lot for us.

Elliot Eliason - whom I watched from when he was a freshman in high school - still has some room to grow but hasn't done a lot (1.9 ppg, 3.5 rpg)

Greg Smith would probably have been a nice role player but not a lot more.

Jesse Carr would probably have had a role as well but only averaged 7 ppg at CSU

It didn't really bother me that we lost Wes Eichmeier who I didn't think was quick enough to play in the Big XII, and it seemed that way at ISU. He did OK at CSU but I'm still not convinced.

Obviously Agau would have been huge. We really need to keep the best we can but I've mainly seen a lot of fringe D-1 talent in the last 10 years or so.

Big time 3 point shot by White, 60-60. Charge on Iowa, NU ball.

CLUTCH 3 point SHOT BY TALLEY! 63-60 Nebraska! Gallegoes at the free throw line for one shot (if he doesnt make it iowa gets the ball back with a few seconds remaining)

He made the first and missed the second one. 64-60 big red, 2 secs remaining, iowa ball chuckleshuffle