GT: Iowa at Nebraska - 1PM - BTN2Go

That first half was as bad a half of basketball that I have witnessed in a long time from an effort standpoint.

Loads of Hawkeye fans in the concourse at halftime oozing with bravado.

Our attitude in the second half and the attendant crowd noise was night and day in difference.

Great comeback by the Huskers. And just a little extra spice to a developing rivalry as we really hurt their tourney chances with this win.

• Fire 1

That first half was as bad a half of basketball that I have witnessed in a long time from an effort standpoint.

Loads of Hawkeye fans in the concourse at halftime oozing with bravado.

Our attitude in the second half and the attendant crowd noise was night and day in difference.

Great comeback by the Huskers. And just a little extra spice to a developing rivalry as we really hurt their tourney chances with this win.

Yeah the Iowa fans in my section were pretty giddy in the first half.Hope thet remember this loss for a long time.

From HawkeyeNation:

I don't know if it was better or worse to have to listen to the end of this game on the radio. It sounded like their game winning three was a ridiculous shot that would go in maybe 1 time out of 100. This is at least the 4th or 5th time we've lost because another team hit a 3 that they had no business making. The second Wisconsin game is the first one to come to mind, but I know there were others. God hates Iowa athletics. That's really the only thing I can come up with.

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

I'm enjoying this quite a bit having had to put up with the dumb Hawkeye fans when I was living in Iowa. :)

• Fire 1

From HawkeyeNation:

I don't know if it was better or worse to have to listen to the end of this game on the radio. It sounded like their game winning three was a ridiculous shot that would go in maybe 1 time out of 100. This is at least the 4th or 5th time we've lost because another team hit a 3 that they had no business making. The second Wisconsin game is the first one to come to mind, but I know there were others. God hates Iowa athletics. That's really the only thing I can come up with.

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

I'm enjoying this quite a bit having had to put up with the dumb Hawkeye fans when I was living in Iowa. :)

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

:power

I didn't get to watch the game, but just got done watching the Huskers.com replay reel, and I tell you what this team is really coming into it's own. I know it's late in the year, and too late now, but if you look at the game from the ground up, just the little things, this team is really starting to flow. The ball movement, the shot selection, and the confidence of this team is really shining through now. Guys are creating openings, and creating shots. I wish I could have seen it all.