Alamo Bowl predictions

so omaha blue are you saying that if NU beats UM it will be because of Lloyd Carr????  It could never be that the NU players wanted it worse, or NU played with more heart, or NU was the better team would it?

If Carr is such a bad coach then how in the hell did you even get to the Rose Bowl in 97 so UM could have something to bitch about all of these years.

Yes on paper UM looks better but that is why you play the game.  NU has played well at home and by the way the way the ticket sales have gone there is going to be a lot of red in the stands.

So bring all of your excuses, put them in a hat and pull one out at a time until you find one that works.

If NU wins the game it will be because NU won period

I had to go and bet checked out for colon cancer last night because of the smoke creighton and blue>red was blowing up my ass but i was fine.  now omaha youre starting, come on give me a break man.  have you ever had that check done?  it is not fun and i dont wat to go through it again.

I would appricate it  :restore  :restore  :restore

Okay, okay- if Nebraska wins and it's evident to us (Michigan fans) that Coach Carr didn't fudge it up for us with his playcalling, THEN we can give Nebraska some credit. How about that? haha :)

"Just don't go cryin' to your mommy when I spank you infront of all these people." - Peter LaFleur

At least you left yourself someone to blame. :dumdum

Okay, okay- if Nebraska wins and it's evident to us (Michigan fans) that Coach Carr didn't fudge it up for us with his playcalling, THEN we can give Nebraska some credit. How about that? haha

Is it just me or aren't the coaches, specifically the HEAD COACH still a part of the team? If NU wins, UofM loses. How can NU win and only Carr lose? Call me crazy, but it sounds like y'all are trying to hedge your bets saying something like "we'll win, but if we lose it won't be our team's fault but it will be our coach's fault because you guys can't beat us" :wacko: Can the two be separated?

Okay, okay- if Nebraska wins and it\'s evident to us (Michigan fans) that Coach Carr didn\'t fudge it up for us with his playcalling, THEN we can give Nebraska some credit. How about that? haha

Is it just me or aren\'t the coaches, specifically the HEAD COACH still a part of the team? If NU wins, UofM loses. How can NU win and only Carr lose? Call me crazy, but it sounds like y\'all are trying to hedge your bets saying something like \"we\'ll win, but if we lose it won\'t be our team\'s fault but it will be our coach\'s fault because you guys can\'t beat us\" :wacko: Can the two be separated?

You\'re right. And I don\'t think Cincinnati Reds fans should blame Pete Rose for betting on baseball either. Pfft...

Yes, a head coach is obviously a part of a team. But if you\'ve been around Michigan the past 10 years you\'d realize that Lloyd Carr has a hard-on for not showing up his opponents. The man is 3 yards and a cloud of dust with an 8 point lead looking for a victory cigar.

Husker fans love to refer to the series record when playing a team (especially the clones!!). dedhoarse

I believe mich and Nu have only played a handful of times, but doesn't Mich hold nearly a two to one ratio of wins to losses?

Whe gets the "we own you" smack? <_<

Here is the History:

Date Site Result NU Rank/Opp Attendance

01/01/1986 Tempe* L 23-27 7/5 72,454

09/29/1962 Ann Arbor W 25-13 57,254

10/27/1917 Ann Arbor L 0-20

11/25/1911 Lincoln-HC T 6-6

10/21/1905 Ann Arbor L 0-31

MU 3-1-1 (1-1 since 1962)

These stats really don't say a whole lot about anything. Just like most of their National Championships (3 after 1933, 1 after 1948). I do not think there is any room for smack talking, well none that can be backed up anyways. On the other hand, if NU had all those so-called national championships before 1933, I am sure they would claim them as well, so what the hell. I can't blame Michigan.

I'm not sure who is gonna win, but I do like NU's chances if Meeecchigan plays their "bend don't break" defense. With NU's extra practices, Taylor should pick UM apart. However, if they blitz a lot, I don't like NU's chances.

This game is a tough read, and on paper, it looks like UM wins.

But, UM is pouting, and NU will have a decided advantage in crowd.

I likes them odds! :thumbs