Jackson to play reciever

:yeah Something that I dont quite understand. Fluellen is a great sprinter, Hardy was supposed to be able to stretch the field, and I thought that LeFlore had pretty good wheels, too <_<

Fluellen: You need to be able to catch more than one route if you want to play. The guy can catch a fly and that's aboutit. On top of that, hasn't he been injured on and off lately?

Hardy: He hasn't been the same since that ankle injury against Tech. Glad to see he finally caught a pass against CO.

What reciever position is he playing at?

:yeah Something that I dont quite understand. Fluellen is a great sprinter, Hardy was supposed to be able to stretch the field, and I thought that LeFlore had pretty good wheels, too <_<

Fluellen: You need to be able to catch more than one route if you want to play. The guy can catch a fly and that's aboutit. On top of that, hasn't he been injured on and off lately?

Hardy: He hasn't been the same since that ankle injury against Tech. Glad to see he finally caught a pass against CO.

What reciever position is he playing at?

LeFlore has been injured off and on as well this season. Those 3 speed guys haven't been healthy very much this season. I also read that Hardy needs to put on weight so he won't get jammed at the line so easily. Gilmore said he is 170 lbs. in his pads sopping weight. That is too slender. Every receiver doesn't need to be 6'4" 220 lbs., but you can't be small enough to get pushed around by DB's.