Boston Marathon Explosions

2 guys in hand cuffs at the cab and bomb squad is there.

Really makes you wonder...

45]

Follow

29c293202bda503f66c090f21613cc91_normal.jpegMichael SkolnikVerified account@MichaelSkolnik

NBC's Pete Williams is saying that these two guys are either Turkish or Chechnyan. He is the only one with this information. Not confirmed.

AP now reporting: Boston bomb suspects from Russia region near Chechnya, lived in US at least 1 year.

Suspect #1 is dead as of last night, suspect #2 is still at large. Suspect #2 is believed to have bombs with him and is armed and dangerous. The suspects are believed to be from Chechnya....so there is that. I prefer not to post names, but they are supposedly out. Also sadly 2 officers last I heard have been killed in the line of duty, one from MIT and second from BPD. They are apparently brothers as well.

The whole cab with 3 people in it thing makes me leery. That's really not how I would expect this to end, regardless of violent/nonviolent aspects.

What makes you leery? I haven't kept up lately.

So Chechens, I'm not sure what ethnicity they are most related to, although the area is predominately Muslim. They did look sort of middle eastern to me, but not very dark skinned. Would they be classified as Caucasian? Slavic?