Boston Marathon Explosions

Well, the thing is, we don't know the context for sure with his name being mentioned. If we assume his name was mentioned, who knows what the exact context was. I did not hear it myself. Even if it was to name this specific suspect, it could also be a mistake. Or NBC could be wrong.

That's why I say it's tenuous - no evidence I can point to that I heard myself first hand.

Just posting what I see but Pete Williams has been pretty spot-on with what's been going down

You're probably right. I thought the suspect #2's ears stuck out further than this guy based on the photos. Looks thinner in the face to me as well, but I'm not expert at stuff like this. I've been listening to the scanner mostly.

I'm kinda thinking Tripathi doesn't quite look like the suspect we're seeing in the FBI photos. It's hard to tell since those photos are so low quality, but if I was to guess without adding in any other information, I'd guess they were not the same person.

The guy with the white hat has ears that really stick out a long ways, and looks more chiselled in the face than the photos I've seen of the missing student. Pete Williams' story certainly makes more sense....

This is crazy, I'm pretty familiar with some of the names of the streets I'm hearing on the radio.

Town I grew up in just got shut down today.

Actually a huge area got shut down. Businesses won't be allowed to open, people asked to stay home. The number of cities included is, wow. That's a big disturbance.

This is crazy, I'm pretty familiar with some of the names of the streets I'm hearing on the radio.

Town I grew up in just got shut down today.

Actually a huge area got shut down. Businesses won't be allowed to open, people asked to stay home. The number of cities included is, wow. That's a big disturbance.

Oh wow, didn't know you were from this area.