***Official NBA Playoff Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Yeah, not great play and not great luck either.

Up by 6 on the road at the half, all things considered, not a terrible spot. I looooove LeBron and think he is a favorite to be considered the greatest player ever, but I also hate the Heat for obvious reasons. Go Indiana.

I don't consider Bosh a superstar. I put George in the same class as Bosh, just a notch below. Along with guys like Blake Griffin, Joakim Noah, etc

Superstar being Kobe Lebron Paul Wade Duncan etc etc etc. Maybe like 15 superstars in the league. (Disclaimer: I also hate discussing the NBA since I don't consider myself all that knowledgeable)

I don't consider Bosh a superstar. I put George in the same class as Bosh, just a notch below. Along with guys like Blake Griffin, Joakim Noah, etc

Superstar being Kobe Lebron Paul Wade Duncan etc etc etc. Maybe like 15 superstars in the league. (Disclaimer: I also hate discussing the NBA since I don't consider myself all that knowledgeable)

No Nowitzki? Come on man! :lol:

Dude Dirk is my favorite player! Probably because I am also blonde, German, and tall (compared to most people) at 6 foot 7. I grew out my hair for months and my facial hair for weeks (or tried to) in order to go as Dirk for Halloween a couple of years ago. Pretty legit.

Dude Dirk is my favorite player! Probably because I am also blonde, German, and tall (compared to most people) at 6 foot 7. I grew out my hair for months and my facial hair for weeks (or tried to) in order to go as Dirk for Halloween a couple of years ago. Pretty legit.

:laughpound Nice man! My favorite player also