***Official NBA Playoff Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Did Lebron hit the showers?

Apparently not.

He came back for the last second and Indiana's defense hit the showers

I don't care how good their shooters are, you know LeBron is going to have the ball and anything is better than letting him get to the rim.

Just got in a couple of minutes ago to see that Lebron hit that layup. Watched it on YouTube, and the only thing I have to say is HOW THE HELL DID HE GET TO THE BASKET SO EASY?....

Well when the coach puts his main shot blocker on the bench for the final play......

Twice...

Well, this should put the issue to rest:

O'Grady has sparked fresh anger with his comments on Sky Sports 1: "It's very unfortunate and we are in the middle of it, but we made a statement that both together with commissioner Tim Finchem from the PGA Tour we spoke to Sergio and after what was really a very full and frank discussion on the whole issue that we'd accept his really heartfelt apology and we were convinced that he was trying to be funny -- that it was a lighthearted remark."

"We know the connotation in the United States. We accept all races on the European Tour, we take it very strongly. Most of Sergio's friends are colored athletes in the United States and he is absolutely abject in his apology and we accepted it."

*Emphasis added

Golf.com

3qzdcu.jpg

Well, this should put the issue to rest:

O'Grady has sparked fresh anger with his comments on Sky Sports 1: "It's very unfortunate and we are in the middle of it, but we made a statement that both together with commissioner Tim Finchem from the PGA Tour we spoke to Sergio and after what was really a very full and frank discussion on the whole issue that we'd accept his really heartfelt apology and we were convinced that he was trying to be funny -- that it was a lighthearted remark."

"We know the connotation in the United States. We accept all races on the European Tour, we take it very strongly. Most of Sergio's friends are colored athletes in the United States and he is absolutely abject in his apology and we accepted it."

*Emphasis added

Golf.com

3qzdcu.jpg

Yeah, just realized I clicked on the wrong one.

Nothing wrong with me a brain transplant wouldn't fix.

Yeah, just realized I clicked on the wrong one.

Nothing wrong with me a brain transplant wouldn't fix.

:lol: I was trying to find a funny pic for it, but that was one of the first that came up and I had to post it before you realized your mistake

Just got in a couple of minutes ago to see that Lebron hit that layup. Watched it on YouTube, and the only thing I have to say is HOW THE HELL DID HE GET TO THE BASKET SO EASY?....

Well when the coach puts his main shot blocker on the bench for the final play......

Even with that, Paul George completely over-played it and let LBJ right to the basket. BAD play there. In that situation, you have to make him shoot a jump shot. If he makes it then well done, but you have to make him work for it.

Even with that, Paul George completely over-played it and let LBJ right to the basket. BAD play there. In that situation, you have to make him shoot a jump shot. If he makes it then well done, but you have to make him work for it.

IIRC, there were 2.2 seconds left. You make anyone else beat you. Run the guy guarding the inbounds pass at James and make someone else beat you with a long shot. Anything but give him a CHANCE to get to the rim.

IIRC, there were 2.2 seconds left. You make anyone else beat you. Run the guy guarding the inbounds pass at James and make someone else beat you with a long shot. Anything but give him a CHANCE to get to the rim.

Number 4 for Indy, Young is his name I believe had a chance to put LBJ on his arse and shoul have done so. He makes two free throws then so be it!

Based on Lebron's performance in clutch situations since he has been at Miami, I would actually want the ball in his hands if I'm an opposing team. You just can't let him get to the basket, because that takes all of the clutchness out of the shot. Make LBJ take a mid-range jumper, and he will miss it probably 80+% of the time in the clutch.