Gaelic Football

HSKR

WTF is this?? I'm guessing the rules were written on the back of cocktail napkins in an Irish pub. By a bunch of drunken Irishmen. And it's not unlikely that I'm distantly related to them. :lol:

Nah, Gaelic Football is well established and is fairly old. But I can't tell you what the sport is that uses bats and soccer type goals, that's a new one to me.

Edit - As a slightly OT comment, the NCAA Lacrosse tournament starts in a few days. Lacrosse is an insanely fun game to watch.

Nah, Gaelic Football is well established and is fairly old. But I can't tell you what the sport is that uses bats and soccer type goals, that's a new one to me.

Edit - As a slightly OT comment, the NCAA Lacrosse tournament starts in a few days. Lacrosse is an insanely fun game to watch.

Yeah, lacrosse is a cool sport. Too bad it hasn't caught on much in the Midwest. (Except maybe tOSU and the Domers.)

My little college had a club lacrosse team that played against NU's club lacrosse team. One of my friends on the team claimed that the entire Nebraska team was drunk during the game. Sounds about right.