Post Your Fishing Pics Here

• 3 months later...

Post edited.

I thought this said fisting pics......sorry.

For real though, I love fishing, I don't claim to be a real " fisherman" but damn, it looks like y'all know how to get it done. Awesome pics man.

I don't know what I'm doing True. The fun part is learning though. These MN guys outfish me every time we go out. I grew up fishing for Catfish in the Elkhorn River so learning the way of the Walleye is a challenge, especially since I fish so many different types of lakes up here.

• Fire 1

Shoot man, most of the fun for me is just being out there. My 11 year old daughter usually catches bigger fish than I do ( not joking). Those fish in the pictures had to be a blast to catch. I caught some pike fishing with my Grandpa out near Alliance, NE at the Box Butte Dam, none nearly that big though. Good fight reeling em in.

• Fire 1

The extent of my fishing is Memorial Weekend up at the Calamus with my brother from Rapid. We always catch a lot of walleye and white bass. We go all day Thursday-Monday of that weekend. My folks are from Ord so its a short trip up there each day. 25 ish miles.

Wish I could get out more. Just don't have the time to do so at this point in life.

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

no fishing pics yet... my boat has been pretty idle for about 6 months.... my trim and tilt was fuct... finally after fiddling with it and making it worse... took it in and got it all squared away... so gonna head out this weekend... dying days of mahi season.. but ono, shibi, ahi, aku and whatever else is still on the table... we will see!!

Saw this and thought of the beanman:

beanman_zps47965936.jpg

That's the face I made on Saturday when I ran into a rock up at International Falls. Just got back an hour ago from the great white north. The main lake was still ice-covered so it was nearly a wasted trip. Paid for a guide to try to catch some big Pike after coming up empty on Saturday and of course caught nothing big. I was sandwhiched in between 2 days where the guide produced multiple trophies for his customers. Frustrating as all hell when I have to drive 11 hours now.