Post Your Fishing Pics Here

Been out on 1/2 day boats where the day before and the day after killed the tuna. Very, very frustrating :D

Of course the tuna gotta be in pretty close for a 1/2 day boat ride.

thats one thing i really enjoy about hawaii.. sure the water can be rough on certain sides of the island but generally you are a mile out and a mile deep.. so you throw out the spread right when you leave the harbor if you are inclinded... what i don't like is that the island is pretty much fished out and the same older generation that bitch about not having any fish are the same ones who f'ing didn't have any notion of conservation and caught them all!!!!

• Fire 1

I can imagine that Hawaii deep sea fishing is as expensive as SoKal fishing. Just don't have to travel so far to get to fishing water. And the surfin's better; albeit I don't surf. :D

I'm sure its pretty expensive if you go with the charter boys.. i don't have a monster boat but it takes me where i want to go most days and out to those farther out spots if the conditions are right... i know a lot of guys now have those big boats 20 + who literally can't go fishing cuz gas is to expensive and if they got a fishing license no gaurentee you gonna make enough selling to the market to get your money back..... while small boat obviously has its disadvantages I've always thought at the same time the smaller the boat the more you go out.....

• Fire 1

Got my trip lined up for September 20th at Rainy Lake. Booked a guide for a 1/2 day this time around to make certain we get some good Walleye. This will be 2 straight years of fishing over top of our premier out of conference football game, and it doesn't bother me one bit.

The kids and I are heading out this afternoon to rip some lips. Can't wait. Hopefully we will get some picture worthy fish.

Where's the pics man?

I caught a buzz and the kids each caught one (a crappie and a cat). Neither were picture worthy. My son found out the hard way that you can get stung by a catfish if your not careful. It got him pretty good and it wouldn't stop bleeding for awhile. My daughter, who is 5, kept telling him that they have poison and he is gonna die. It was pretty comical.

• Fire 2

This just in: Branched Oak sucks balls.

Beanman...The best lake in Nebraska to fish in is Merritt Reservoir. It would be a good drive for you but you can catch some damn big fish there, anything from Northerns and Musky to big Walleyes and Cats. My experience with the lakes around Lincoln are that they are good for Cats and some Walleye but that is about it.

There is another lake that is really good but it is in Kansas and would be about a 5hr drive for you. It is called Glen Elder...Very good fishing for Crappie, walleye and both Small M and Large M Bass.

This just in: Branched Oak sucks balls.

Beanman...The best lake in Nebraska to fish in is Merritt Reservoir. It would be a good drive for you but you can catch some damn big fish there, anything from Northerns and Musky to big Walleyes and Cats. My experience with the lakes around Lincoln are that they are good for Cats and some Walleye but that is about it.

There is another lake that is really good but it is in Kansas and would be about a 5hr drive for you. It is called Glen Elder...Very good fishing for Crappie, walleye and both Small M and Large M Bass.

Thanks for the info. I had sorta gathered that Merritt was the place to go, but if I'm driving that far I'll probably just head north instead where it's slightly cooler. I've never seen water zero clarity like Branched Oak. It's pretty impressive.