Question re: B1G Tournament Seeding

I have a question about how the seeding will play out after the Huskers take 2/3 from the Gophers. If Indiana wins the series against OSU and Nebraska takes care of Michigan, in a "normal" scenario NU and Ind would be #1 and #2. However, because of Minnesota's cancelled series with Michigan State, they will have a better winning percentage (assuming they win their last series against Illinois). My question: how will the MSU vs. Minn cancelled series play into league standings and tournament seeding?

I don't know but my guess is that Nebraska would be 3rd and it wouldn't go to a tiebreaker.

This is what I'm afraid of also. Oh well, it will only be an issue if the Huskers hold home against Mich and Indiana stays strong against the Buckeyes. I'll worry about it next Sunday :)

I have a question about how the seeding will play out after the Huskers take 2/3 from the Gophers. If Indiana wins the series against OSU and Nebraska takes care of Michigan, in a "normal" scenario NU and Ind would be #1 and #2. However, because of Minnesota's cancelled series with Michigan State, they will have a better winning percentage (assuming they win their last series against Illinois). My question: how will the MSU vs. Minn cancelled series play into league standings and tournament seeding?

Minnesota and NU both have winning percentages of .667. If they both go 2-1 next weekend, a likely scenario, they both remain at .667 and NU wins the tie-breaker. It's all based on conference winning percentage and nothing else.

Nebraska needs to take care of business next weekend, hope for at least one Minnesota loss, and any outcome in the the OSU/IND series other than OSU going 2-1 (as that would give NU, OSU, IND the same winning percentage and NU loses the tie-breaker to both teams).

• Fire 1