The Fighting Erstads vs. The Wolverines of Michigan

how do 2 guys score on a single to shortstop

There opponent must be nebraska?

It was a tough play and I figured you would show up.

I've been listening to the entire game. Lets be honest I'm just as big of a fan as you are, but it's a joke constantly giving a game away after the 6th inning. I've been craving husker baseball to be relevant again but it's years like this where id rather laugh it off.

I've been listening to the entire game. Lets be honest I'm just as big of a fan as you are, but it's a joke constantly giving a game away after the 6th inning. I've been craving husker baseball to be relevant again but it's years like this where id rather laugh it off.

Yea I get ya, it's im a little edgy considering how frustrating this damn season has been and we have a really good chance to get the number one seed.

Yea I get ya, it's im a little edgy considering how frustrating this damn season has been and we have a really good chance to get the number one seed.

Exactly. And if you're listening, they just mentioned Michigan losing their last 6 road games, and look what is about to happen tonight. This is the biggest series of the year and the little bit of hope we had to somehow get a #1 seed will quickly turn into a #4. Which means no bye week and a very good chance we will not win the tourney with our pitching