Fox News Implosion in 3...2...1

They'll inevitably run the story with some sort of "lol Obama" spin. As if it has anything to do with actual politics. WHO CARES

So now we are discussing what they are inevitably are gonna do. When it was CNN and Politico who reported this.....Who is the crazy conspiracy people again?

Hey, the fact that the story was already written is enough. Story shouldn't have even been written. Story shouldn't exist.

So again, why are we discussing Fox News and not CNN or Politico? Fox News website still didn't have anything as of midnight CST. Yet CNN still had it as the top current news article. I mean come on give me a break. I get it, a lot of the posters on here hate fox news, and use it as a crutch to attack posters who lean to the right, but this is plan childish....big ole scary Fox News. Please CNN is now the Celebrity News Network, with the topics they cover most times.

Wow, I thought it was humorous that it was being covered at all, and yes, I assumed that at some point, someone on Fox would make a big deal out of it. I'm really not sure why everyone is getting in such a tizzy about the thread.

For the record, I've heard some conservative reaction to the salute, and it is as ridiculous as the umbrella "scandal". Which, amazingly enough, is STILL being talked about.