Fox News Implosion in 3...2...1

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/obama-forgets-marine-one-salute-91872.html?hp=l2

President Barack Obama skipped a presidential tradition Friday, by not saluting the Marine standing guard outside of Marine One.

CNN reported Obama did not salute before climbing the stairs to Marine One on Friday. However, before Obama was even onboard the presidential helicopter, he turned, shook hands and chatted with the Marine.

lol GOP

I cannot express how badly I hate the GOP. "OBAMA DIDNT SALUTE THE MARINE BLAH BLAH" Yeah, he shook his hand and chatted with him, a much more personal interaction than a vague salute. I hate partisan politics so much. So, so much. Libertarian 4 Life

They'll inevitably run the story with some sort of "lol Obama" spin. As if it has anything to do with actual politics. WHO CARES

So now we are discussing what they are inevitably are gonna do. When it was CNN and Politico who reported this.....Who is the crazy conspiracy people again?

• Fire 2

They'll inevitably run the story with some sort of "lol Obama" spin. As if it has anything to do with actual politics. WHO CARES

So now we are discussing what they are inevitably are gonna do. When it was CNN and Politico who reported this.....Who is the crazy conspiracy people again?

Hey, the fact that the story was already written is enough. Story shouldn't have even been written. Story shouldn't exist.

Hey, the fact that the story was already written is enough. Story shouldn't have even been written. Story shouldn't exist.

So again, why are we discussing Fox News and not CNN or Politico? Fox News website still didn't have anything as of midnight CST. Yet CNN still had it as the top current news article. I mean come on give me a break. I get it, a lot of the posters on here hate fox news, and use it as a crutch to attack posters who lean to the right, but this is plan childish....big ole scary Fox News. Please CNN is now the Celebrity News Network, with the topics they cover most times.

• Fire 2

I didn't make the thread title, bro. It goes for any news organization. CNN has been atrocious for awhile now, with the prime evidence being the Boston Marathon bombings. Shocker that they're all over this story. I have no partisan bias or interest whatsoever. I do not care. I hate the GOP for being utterly retarded and I hate liberals for being downright arrogant. Lol @ everyone discussing this story for any reason.

I didn't make the thread title, bro. It goes for any news organization. CNN has been atrocious for awhile now, with the prime evidence being the Boston Marathon bombings. Shocker that they're all over this story. I have no partisan bias or interest whatsoever. I do not care. I hate the GOP for being utterly retarded and I hate liberals for being downright arrogant. Lol @ everyone discussing this story for any reason.

Regardless if you made the thread title Brah, you have attacked the GOP and stereotyped a large swath of Americans that you hate, and you have defended the thread being about FOX when they still almost 24 hours later have not ran a single article about the Salute-gate you an Junior are trying to perpetrate on the right leaning people of this country. Hating a group based on stereotypes doesn't make you any better than the fringe elements who your stereotypes are based on.

• Fire 1

Said the guy with the highest post count in the thread. :rollin

• Fire 1

Said the guy with the highest post count in the thread. :rollin

lee-corso1.jpg