Smoked shrimp and salmon I hooked my wife up with. Some avocado dip thing and a coca cola classic.

Are you the guy in the office that microwaves their seafood and makes everything smell like a dumpster?

Recently bought a smoker and have been smoking all of our favorite foods. Matter of fact I'll be smoking a brisket tonight. Hoping its done by the time I go to work in the morning.

Godfather's Pizza buffet.

#fatty

I haven't had Godfather's in YEARS

Godfathers used to be good, but I haven't had it in years either. My go to pizza now is either Papa Johns or Ramos.

Godfathers was the pinnacle of pizza when I was a kid. It's not nearly as good today.

#fatty

Godfathers used to be good, but I haven't had it in years either. My go to pizza now is either Papa Johns or Ramos.

Godfathers was the pinnacle of pizza when I was a kid. It's not nearly as good today.

You can probably say that about every pizza place, imo.

#timesareachangin'

• Fire 1

#fatty

You sir are a pizza snob. Who is absolutely correct about Valentino's (I am sure it was great before the Marshall Plan like you say)