Article: Top 5 Bars to Drink at After Husker Game

First weekend I was downtown after moving here Brothers wouldn't let me in because I was wearing a tanktop.

Do they not understand that even if they were correct in profiling me in my "bro" tank, that I am still their clientele?

Did you just have a tank top on? Like, no shorts or pants? If you dong is out, they are not going to let you in, bro! haha

First weekend I was downtown after moving here Brothers wouldn't let me in because I was wearing a tanktop.

Do they not understand that even if they were correct in profiling me in my "bro" tank, that I am still their clientele?

Dress codes suck. . .

. . . other than "No TAPOUT/Affliction."

• Fire 2

Last year I went to Sandy's Rooftop bar party twice and it was fun, got tickets for my parents to attend one and they were bugging me to get more tickets for later games for them. All the free mix drinks and food but then again you had to be invited to it. I thought it was fun and of course they had a TV up there with a game going on.

Last year I went to Sandy's Rooftop bar party twice and it was fun, got tickets for my parents to attend one and they were bugging me to get more tickets for later games for them. All the free mix drinks and food but then again you had to be invited to it. I thought it was fun and of course they had a TV up there with a game going on.

How did you get the Sandy's rooftop tickets/passes? I went once last year but I was just walking by and a guy walking out gave me the passes as he was leaving, just totally random.

I never knew how to buy them or get them.

No Bodega's. List is invalid.

Also needs more:

The Bar

Marz

Watering Hole (edit, a lot of my friends are boycotting it post remodel, but that place would have fallen in anyway)

Iguana's

Marz, really? That is interesting, I thought that place seemed a bit uppity for an after game crowd.

Dress codes suck. . .

If you are referring to the Tavern the last couple times I have been there it was full of both, can't stand that bar and its customers.

Dress codes suck. . .

If you are referring to the Tavern the last couple times I have been there it was full of both, can't stand that bar and its customers.

I don't like that bar either . . . but I do like the dress code. They should enforce it.