Article: Top 5 Bars to Drink at After Husker Game

Barry's IMO is way overrated as a game day atmosphere, they are living off of a legend. I used to enjoy the beer garden they had across the street before they built the parking garage there. I like going to the Embassy Suites party At the Dock with the live music. Brewski's in Haymarket is nice if you can get a table downstairs because the basically have every game on that is playing at the time. If it is an early game Side Tracks was always fun to go to after a game and get some good sing a long music going.

Barry's IMO is way overrated as a game day atmosphere, they are living off of a legend. I used to enjoy the beer garden they had across the street before they built the parking garage there. I like going to the Embassy Suites party At the Dock with the live music. Brewski's in Haymarket is nice if you can get a table downstairs because the basically have every game on that is playing at the time. If it is an early game Side Tracks was always fun to go to after a game and get some good sing a long music going.

Agree about Embassy, that place is doing it right on game days. I have not been to Brewski's during a game but I would imagine it is just packed. For me, I have to disagree with Side Tracks, didn't it burn down? Anyway, for me, that place was so boring and tired.

Agree about Embassy, that place is doing it right on game days. I have not been to Brewski's during a game but I would imagine it is just packed. For me, I have to disagree with Side Tracks, didn't it burn down? Anyway, for me, that place was so boring and tired.

Don't know if Side Tracks burned or not. Haven't been there in probably 10 years. It was fun back in the day, but it just like Barry's was starting to live off of a legend. Now I was never at the place but the original Side Track, which was actually beside RR tracks was suppose to be way better than the one I went to. Another bad thing about Barry's game day, don't they charge a cover? I am not going to pay to drink beer when I can find 10 other places that will let me in for free.

See, I am the same way GS. I have gone to brothers basically every time I go to Lincoln for a game, I have never noticed douchebags all over. It is fun, its big, it gets filled up, the drinks are cheap.

The poster that said Barry's service sucks, no kidding! They really need to speed things up

It sucks that Brothers attracts the type of douchebags that they do, because they honestly have some of the best drink specials on O st, and easily have some of the best shots.

It's not just the douchebags . . . they also desperately need to clean their tap lines. Blech.

Yeah, I dont get tap beers from any of the bars downtown except Jakes, Watering Hole, or Main St. And only main st because you can get 32oz for 3 bucks on thursdays. Otherwise it's bottles only for that reason.