Woah Carl......

Merideth would eventually sign (as would others like future NFL stars Ndamukong Suh and Prince Amukamara), allowing him to eventually see his favorite Pelini moment ever.

It was April Fools day. A player had gone into Pelini’s office and stolen all the pens from his desk. An enraged Pelini went looking for his pens, and he had a suspect.

“One of the players did it,” Merideth says. “But he thought it was our head of football operations, coach [Jeff] Jamrog.”

So, Pelini stormed into his office.

“He just walked into Jamrog’s office and flipped over his desk,” Merideth says. “Everything went flying everywhere, and Jamrog had no clue what it was about. Carl just left.”

:rollin

Source: http://upressonline.com/2012/03/after-its-worst-season-ever-fau-football-turns-to-46-year-old-carl-pelini-to-fix-well-everything/

Pretty good read on carl pelini and more

FAU 2012 sched.

Sept.15 at Georgia

Sept. 22 at Alabama

Great article! Carl still has a tough task ahead. That Sept sched he's facing is he faced was brutal.

edit: I didn't notice the date. lol

I've known a couple of school teachers like that. In fact, in high school someone threw a book at the back of my head while I was "sleeping" and I threw a desk into a wall and slammed the door so hard I broke the glass.

In 5th grade I had a debate with my teacher about whether or not a TV show like Beavis and Butthead should be aired. I won the debate handily. Needless to say she didn't take too kindly to losing a debate to a 5th grader so she reacted unfavorably and flipped over my buddy's desk, since it was the desk she was closest to, and stormed out of the room.

That kid was really confused.

I've known a couple of school teachers like that. In fact, in high school someone threw a book at the back of my head while I was "sleeping" and I threw a desk into a wall and slammed the door so hard I broke the glass.

Had a teacher that threw the door hard so shut it split in half. I am talking about one of those public school made out of sold oak doors, truly a sight.