No joke. If the CPU runs an option, and I get there fast enough to blow up the play I will literally go through the QB. I've done it about 4 times this season alone.

I thought I was just pushing the hit stick the wrong way, because I caught myself doing it one time, but even when you use the button it happens.

I know it's a broken record but EA Tiburon is so disappointing, any other developer would have had at least two patches out by now. The face masks should have been fixed before the damn game when out, and all the defensive issues defiantly shouldn't be taking 2 months.

No joke. If the CPU runs an option, and I get there fast enough to blow up the play I will literally go through the QB. I've done it about 4 times this season alone.

I thought I was just pushing the hit stick the wrong way, because I caught myself doing it one time, but even when you use the button it happens.

I know it's a broken record but EA Tiburon is so disappointing, any other developer would have had at least two patches out by now. The face masks should have been fixed before the damn game when out, and all the defensive issues defiantly shouldn't be taking 2 months.

The face masks I don't really notice, and I deal with the defensive issues (mainly by screaming in rage at the tv trying not to throw my controller through it). What kills me is winning a game (either a blowout or a close win against a tough team) and having the game lock my system up requiring me to play the same team again.

That's better than having to barely edge out an FCS team, because for some ungodly reason they can cover like white on rice and stop any run you throw at them. Oh and their QB can run like Vince Young.

Gotta watch out for that Cinderella FCS Midwest team. I think I won 28-14 my first season then started replacing it with an fbs school since I could (Oklahoma every year!)

That's better than having to barely edge out an FCS team, because for some ungodly reason they can cover like white on rice and stop any run you throw at them. Oh and their QB can run like Vince Young.

Gotta watch out for that Cinderella FCS Midwest team. I think I won 28-14 my first season then started replacing it with an fbs school since I could (Oklahoma every year!)

Idk why but the FCS MW team is always good and every time I sim I barely beat them with florida