See Michigan Play

Alex 4.0

You guys are hilarious.  Way to "scout" Michigan.  Which is UM once again- NOT MU. 

On that note, the Huskers are from Nebraska College, right?

UMmmmm ... sorry ...

but MU is just another under-achieving 7-5 team (you WILL lose in the Alamo Bowl) ... you can't fault us for not being able to watch too much of their games ...

by the way, check your facts, because i'm pretty certain your daddy (tOSU) puts the U at the end ...

You guys are hilarious. Way to "scout" Michigan. Which is UM once again- NOT MU.

No, no, no, he is right. It's UM. The coaching staff at Michigan has been teaching them (the players) to say that after every practice...UM. But they don't say it like you and I, they say it Ummm....ummmm...ummmm.

Like "Ummm, I don't know what happened?, obviously Nebraska is more superior than we were tought to believe...ummmm." :dumdum

I think Little Jay is a bit worried that after watching a game that was 3-0 at half in Ann Arbor, he might be having second thoughts about the outcome in San Antonio, in what has developed into a "sea of red." (again)

Silly Little Jay, don't you know that the Alamo Bowl has turned into the Memorial Stadium's "second coming"? :smokin

riddle me this batman......how do football coaches prepare for the upcoming game? most if not all of them take "game" film and break it down looking for areas of weakness to be exploited. that might be a new idea at scUM but had Carr done something like that against Minnasota then maybe your team would be playing in the outback bowl instead of the sorry a$$ alamo bowl.

maybe scUM should have been sent to the "Motor City Bowl".....oh yeah your team doesnt travel well to non-BCS games so the opposing teams fans would still out number your teams 4 to 1

You guys are hilarious.  Way to "scout" Michigan.  Which is UM once again- NOT MU. 

On that note, the Huskers are from Nebraska College, right?

UMmmmm ... sorry ...

but MU is just another under-achieving 7-5 team (you WILL lose in the Alamo Bowl) ... you can't fault us for not being able to watch too much of their games ...

by the way, check your facts, because i'm pretty certain your daddy (tOSU) puts the U at the end ...

Care to make a wager on that game that you're so sure of? Since you're so sure Michigan will lose, I take it you'd be happy to take Nebraska without the spread? Once again, I'd like to see Nebraska play Michigan's schedule. Michigan definitely choked some games away, but against a team like Nebraska? Not likely.

No, no, no, he is right. It's UM. The coaching staff at Michigan has been teaching them (the players) to say that after every practice...UM. But they don't say it like you and I, they say it Ummm....ummmm...ummmm.

Like "Ummm, I don't know what happened?, obviously Nebraska is more superior than we were tought to believe...ummmm." :dumdum

I think Little Jay is a bit worried that after watching a game that was 3-0 at half in Ann Arbor, he might be having second thoughts about the outcome in San Antonio, in what has developed into a "sea of red." (again)

Silly Little Jay, don't you know that the Alamo Bowl has turned into the Memorial Stadium's "second coming"? :smokin

3-0 at the half in Ann Arbor? What on earth are you talking about?

Seriously though, nobody fears playing at Memorial Stadium anymore, so why should they fear playing the Huskers anywhere else? We could play the game in Lincoln and Michigan would still win. If Oklahoma and Texas Tech can win there, Michigan sure as heck can. Hell, Iowa State and Kansas State nearly won there. I've been to plenty of games there and I can tell you- Memorial Stadium isn't anything to be afraid of these days.

There's no mystique about the "vaunted" Huskers anymore, so you can put the intimidation card away because you simply don't have one to play. You can pack all the people wearing red into that stadium as you want, but it's still 11 vs 11 on the field.

and it's taught.. not tought. Must be that quality UNL education put to use, right? Just kidding you, pal ;)

By the way though, how do you like your basketball team being owned by the "Silly Little Jays" for pretty much the past decade? You'd think with that big school you could field a team better than UNO's.

I see why everyone gets all mad about the football program since you put all your money into it and get practically nothing in return.