Offensive/Defensive MVPs

When we get to the end of the season, who do you think will be our most valuable players on offense and on defense?

Offense: I think Martinez nudges out Abdullah on the offensive side and has a great statistical season, leading one of the most explosive offenses in the country.

Defense: My money is on Santos to edge out Anderson. The MLB position is a great spot from which to QB the defense and I think Santos could be special.

Offense: Obvious choice is obvious. Taylor Martinez has the best year of his career.

Defense: Stanley Jean-Baptiste. I have really liked his play at times, and he has a world of potential. Add in the comments about him taking a big step this offseason, and I think he becomes a shutdown corner with big NFL potential.

Darkhorse(s): Randy Gregory and Vincent Valentine. If these two play anywhere close to their hype they make the defense very, very good.

Offense- Martinez

Defense- The secondary as a group

The secondary really has the chance to be special. They're going to have an insane bump in speed and athleticism in the Back 7 generally versus last year's bunch. It should be really fun to watch them fly to the ball.

Couldn't agree more +1