Tommy Armstrong

mwj98

I haven't heard much. Any input greatly appreciated.

Also, watching NDSU beat kstate was nice. Their fans had the same looks of disbelief when Martinez ran all over them.

Flag is up. Brisket smoking all night!!! Can't sleep. Vodka flowing.

Game day!!!!!! I love my huskers!!!

• Fire 1

Sadly I have a younger brother who just loves KSU. Today for his 18th birthday I surprised him with tickets.

I very much enjoyed the game.

I enjoyed the game even more when I brought up the last time I was there which just happened to be when TMart ran all over the place. They stopped talking to me when I did this. Wonder why?

I do have to say, NDSU is legit. They'd probably beat just about any team not in the top 30 the majority of the time.

GBR

Martinez and Kellogg III are seniors, Armstrong is a rFR who most likely will be the starter next year. Like y'all, I hope he gets some serious playing time when it matters so we'll know more than just speculation from a few glimpses of practice. I don't think we'll really know anything though until he starts against someone like Wisconsin or Ohio State. There's a lot to learn and remember in this offense.