To the Current Husker Players...

SECHusker

You had a rough game and didn't meet your expectations. We all have those days. Don't beat yourself up just focus on continuing to improve, that is the only thing you have control over. As for your performance, I saw flashes, many flashes. Ya'll will be just fine. Take this game as humbling experience and realize NO GAME IS FREE, AND NO WIN WILL BE FREE.

As for the haters on this board, let us deal with them...

GBR

• Fire 3

You had a rough game and didn't meet your expectations. We all have those days. Don't beat yourself up just focus on continuing to improve, that is the only thing you have control over. As for your performance, I saw flashes, many flashes. Ya'll will be just fine. Take this game as humbling experience and realize NO GAME IS FREE, AND NO WIN WILL BE FREE.

As for the haters on this board, let us deal with them...

GBR

I'm buying what your selling. I feel these players aren't going to let this happen again.

I saw some great flashes especially when the plan got aggressive and they went after the qb. It all died after that roughing the passer call. The coaches backed off and the rest is history. In order to be successful they need to get aggressive. I would rather get penalized a few time than give up 600 yards passively. However, the potential is there, the coaches need to utilize it properly

- Just because you are playing a team that has lost 13 in a row doesn't mean you can mail it in. Always keep in mind the B1G championship and the BCS bowles - even the national championship.

It isn't even a matter of what happened, it's a matter of how are you going to process the experience and use it to play at a national championship level.

I like the nature behind this thread.

There is an inertia that the Huskers have that won't be changed in one performance, positively or negatively.

But the season is y/ours to be decided.

I want to hear more people talking about that national championship, to be honest. I don't care if that style of play was there or not (against Wyomin). My biggest gripe aboute everything remains to be the lack of poise / swagger / dead-set expectation. IDK where it's going to come from, but that's what I want to see. And not just because we are winning games later in the year and 'somehow' get to the B1G championship game. It has to be there NOW, yesterday, since the summer.

It shouldn't even just be 602 years is pathetic, or 602 means we have a lot to clean up. It should be

602 yards is not going to win us the NC - but we can see the road we need to go down so that in January we are where we want to be.

January 6 is what it's about.

You are one step closer to that goal as of today. Keep moving forward.