Big 10 Network question. EMERGENCY

I got DirectTV (in DC, though) and got Nebraska at 6:00 on 610-1 (Northwestern on the prime channel)

Sorry, should have answered your actual question: no, not all companies have the overflow channels. When I lived in Columbus and had Time Warner, we only had one BTN channel, now in DC I have 5 BTN channels with DirectTV, just depends on your carrier.

I am a subscriber to Prism TV. On my guide, there's only 1 Big 10 channel and showing just 1 game at 5pm. It's NOT Nebraska.

If I remember correctly, Big 10 network had multiple channels on DirecTV. If a company has 1 Big 10 network channel, they should have them all, right??

I'm getting worried.

Does your provider show alternate BTN channels? The Husker game might be on there. My main BTN channel is airing the Northwestern game. But the Nebraska game is on an alternate BTN channel. For me (I live in Illinois and have Cox Cable) the alternate channels are up in the mid 600s. Up near the extra espn channels and the pay-per-view channels.

I think I'm safe guys. I only have 1 BTN channel. (no additional) The channel guide says it should be the Penn State game, but the actual game that is showing is Iowa vs. Mo St. My friend who has Cox says that it's the same channel as the Nebraska game.

Prism TV is a new fiber-optic cable company that's new to Omaha. They might not be fully set up yet with BTN.

I think I'm safe guys. I only have 1 BTN channel. (no additional) The channel guide says it should be the Penn State game, but the actual game that is showing is Iowa vs. Mo St. My friend who has Cox says that it's the same channel as the Nebraska game.

Prism TV is a new fiber-optic cable company that's new to Omaha. They might not be fully set up yet with BTN.

Yeah, also depending on where you are, no matter what game, the guide may say one thing, but they will play regional. If you are in Nebraska, you should see the game no matter what game is on your guide right now. At least that is my understanding and that is how it used to work. That is how it was back in Ohio, but that was couple years ago.