This view, from the top. It's gorgeous.

Cheater!!!!

Lol. I honestly don't know how I've done it. The mobile app makes it easy to make sure your lineup is set, but other than that I haven't done crap as far as adding/dropping players. Crazy to think we (only) have 8 more weeks before our playoffs.

This view, from the top. It's gorgeous.

Cheater!!!!

Lol. I honestly don't know how I've done it. The mobile app makes it easy to make sure your lineup is set, but other than that I haven't done crap as far as adding/dropping players. Crazy to think we (only) have 8 more weeks before our playoffs.

I add and drop almost every week. The "Who's Hot" in the research menu keeps me busy. :D

The only reason I lost this past week: The stupid app wouldn't let me change my lineup for two days. I demand an asterisk next to last week's result!!

you're still in 2nd ya big f'n baby...

It's just not the same!!

You're just mad because you lost to me, if it were Norm or 51, you wouldn't have cared as much...

The only reason I lost this past week: The stupid app wouldn't let me change my lineup for two days. I demand an asterisk next to last week's result!!

It's just not the same!!

You're just mad because you lost to me, if it were Norm or 51, you wouldn't have cared as much...

That's not true! I care about every game equally!!!! lol

It's just not the same!!

That's not true! I care about every game equally!!!! lol

We'll see, cause 51's on your ass, and he's about to kick it in...