***Official MLB Playoffs Thread***

ADS

Cards win 5-4 on a freaky last play. Obstruction? WTF?

But I'm happy!

It was and Im a Boston fan. Why did he even make the throw to begin with is the question

I dunno. The throw from home to 3rd was way late. No chance of getting an out. What a freaky finish.

What a way to end the game. Happy for my cardinals that they pulled this game out. Horrible throw/decision by saltalamachia. The thing that really sucks about the way it ended is it takes away from the amazing play pedroia made to keep the game alive and get molina at home. Thought for sure that ball was getting through there.

As a sour Dodger fan, I haven't been watching the Series, but I saw the replay and Boston's 3B wasn't even in the baseline. Really takes a major dickwad to make that call, but luckily for St. Louis, they had one handy in Jim Joyce.

Jim Joyce is one of the most well respected umpires in the game. The emotion he showed for blowing that perfect game was something I'll never forget. Now if we were talking about Angel Hernandez or Joe West, then Id agree about the dickwad comment.

As for tonights game, HUGE hit by Gomes. And the Boston closer has only walked one guy since the all-star break. That is absolutely incredible!!

It is becoming more evident every game this post season that the way the Cardinals string hits together in the regular season won't work in the playoffs. Other than an outburst against the Pirates and the last game against Kershaw the hitters have done next to nothing. And please find a way to get rid of Pete Kozma this offseason.